2005-10-27

My Career Blog

This is my new blog. It will focus on recording everything happened, heppening or will happened on my way to find my career goal and to achieve it.
Dr Li from google.com came to SJTU yesterday and I listened his lecture. He introduced us a new way to work in a company, a google way. Every one in google can have 20% free time to do every project he wanna to do, no limit, no demand. That impressed me most. Somthing most terrible to a developer may be the project he is developing is not the one he is interested in, but, in order to survive in the company, he has no choice but to do it. The 20% free time rule can avoid such thing happen. It can helps to keep the developer always doing something they love to do, and doing the things which they don't like to do with pleasure.
What a good idea! What a good way to motivate the employee's emotion to try new project all the time.

没有评论: