2005-10-28

Open Question

Today, I answered 4 more open question... limited to 400 characters each.... CHARACTERS not WORDS!!!!
How can I describe a complex situation, a confict with others and the result in just no more than 80 words!!!!!!! God Damned it.
Up to now, I have mailed my resume to about 20 company, no feedback, no telphone, no rejection. I don't know I should be happy of not being rejected or be sad of not be interviewed.
Let's just wait and see.
Browsing the 51job.com and the chinaHR.com, I can't find any more company attracts me. Do I value myself too high? Shall I readjust? I don't know.... really don't know.
HSBC's IT deparment asking for a 5 inch photo mailed with the table and I found that I had not been in any photo for about 3 years. My last photo was taken when I was a freshman. What a living I had in the next 3 years? Maybe only the God can tell me.

没有评论: